Don’t just devour the magical world of marine life on your dive, capture the memories to relive again and again by completing your PADI Underwater Photography Course.
Why Underwater Photography?
You wouldn’t go on safari without a camera so why go diving without one! Whether you want to use a simple camera, a go pro or a DSLR, the PADI Underwater Photography course will help you get the most out of your equipment.
Underwater Photography Course
Through hands-on training during two scuba dives and guidance from your PADI Professional, you’ll discover:
- How to choose the right underwater camera system for you.
- The PADI SEA (Shoot, Examine, Adjust) method for getting great shots quickly.
- Principles for good composition of underwater images.
- Practical techniques to take great photos with your digital camera.
Get credit! The second dive of this PADI Specialty Diver course may credit as an Adventure Dive toward your Advanced Open Water Diver certification – ask your instructor about earning credit.
- One full day instruction
- Two guided dives
- All study materials
- Full equipment
- Certification (upon successful completion of the course)
- Return transport from Dive Centre to dive sites if required
Class sizes are small (max 4 students per instructor) to ensure each student receives focused attention and individual feedback. Book your course online, or contact Dive Centre Bondi to find out more about our new Underwater Photography Course.
Course fee: $249.00