Join us on our trip to Vanuatu this August and dive one of the largest wrecks in the world: the SS President Coolidge!
The ‘Coolidge’ was a luxury liner used as a troop ship during WWII and is almost 200m in length (and slopes from depths of 10m down to 70m). Complete with military supplies and personal belongings scattered across the ocean floor and the famous ‘Lady and the Unicorn’, this dive should be on your bucket list. Close by lies another amazing dive site ‘Million Dollar Point’ where the US navy dumped tonnes of valuable machinery and supplies into the ocean after the war.
We'll be staying at beautiful Aore Island Resort - a stunning Pacific Island retreat with private bungalows overlooking the crystal clear waters of Espiritu Santo, Vanuatu. The perfect place to relax after a day's diving.
$3,165 Per Diver Includes:
- Return airfares from Sydney to Santo (via Port Vila) flying with Air Vanuatu
- Australian departure taxes and applicable airline taxes (subject to change)
- 6 nights twin share garden bungalow accommodation at Aore Island Resort
- Continental breakfast daily whilst in Espiritu Santo
- Free Wi-Fi in the restaurant area at the resort
- Return airport transfers
- 10 dives diving SS President Coolidge & Million Dollar Point - with Pacific Dive
- Single tanks, weights and dive guide services + light refreshments post dive
To secure your place on this trip, please complete an online booking form and return it together with a non-refundable deposit amount of $500 per person. Package subject to change at any time without notice due to supplier rate changes and exchange rates. Trip excludes travel insurance, personal spending money. See other terms and conditions on Dive Adventures' website.