Situated to the southeast of New Guinea, the Solomons are among the most peaceful and beautiful islands in the Pacific and they offer world class diving to divers of all levels. Dive sites are covered with giant gorgonian fans and unspoiled hard and soft corals thanks to the remote location and limited number of divers visiting the area.
Dive with whales, sharks, manta rays, huge shoals of fish, caverns, plane wrecks and ship wrecks from WWII plus the macro wonders like pygmy sea horses, nudibranchs and ghost pipefish. The Solomon Islands’ bio-diversity is up there with the best.
$4,235 Per Diver Includes:
- Return flights ex. Brisbane to Honiara and back from Munda flying with Solomon Airlines (Australian departure taxes and applicable airline taxes: $200 & subject to change)
- Return airport transfers in Honiara
- 1 night twin share accommodation at the Mendana Hotel in Honiara
- 7 nights standard cabin (shared facilities) accommodation aboard the MV Solomon's Master
- All meals, tea, coffee, fruit juice, aboard the MV Solomons Master
- Up to 4 dives per day, including night dives, tanks, weights, belts plus dive guide services
NOTE: Upgrade to Classic twin or double cabin with private facilities ‐ $390.00pp
Price does not include
- Travel insurance
- Marine Park and Port Fees of USD $175 for 7 nights ‐ payable on board
- Scuba gear rental and Nitrox - Nitrox USD $200 for 7 nights
- Bar and personal expenses and gratuities
Booking Conditions and Requirements
Prices subject to change at any time without notice due to supplier rate changes.
To secure your place on this expedition, complete a booking form and return it together with a non-refundable deposit amount of $800 per person.. See other terms and conditions as per the Dive Adventures Website.
Booking is easy - click here to go to the online form or call us on (02) 9369 3855 for more information.