Laying between the Philippine Sea and northern Pacific Ocean, Palau's famous limestone islands are surrounded by crystal clear cobalt blue water which are home to a dazzling array of marine life.
Diving from the luxurious Palau Siren, expect to see reef sharks, manta rays and eagle rays, huge schools of jacks and barracuda, Napoleon wrasse and batfish coupled with many critters and impressive corals. Drift dives are the norm and there are also plenty of wrecks to visit. Add to this the amazing top-side scenery and WWII history and you have an amazing trip ahead...
$6,320 Per Diver Includes:
- Return flights from Sydney to Palay via Taipei with China Airlines
- Australia departure taxes and applicable airline taxes (subject to change)
- Return airport transfers in Taipei
- Return airport transfers in Palau
- 1-night twin share accommodation Palasia Hotel includes continental breakfast - Palau
- 6-nights twin share accommodation aboard The Palau Siren
- While on board - all meals, tea, coffee, fruit juice, soft drinks and beer
- Up to 4 dives per day, including night dives during the trip
- Tanks, weights, belts and use of BCD, regulator, mask snorkel fins and wetsuit
- Free Nitrox for Nitrox certified divers
Excludes Travel insurance, personal spending money and any excess luggage surcharges. Marine Park and Port Fees US$200 (payable directly