Dive Centre Bondi offers guided and unguided boat dives each week to Sydney's many great dive sites. We depart from Rose Bay Marina (next to Rose Bay Ferry Terminal) and head out for two dives. In general we ask that divers have an Advanced Certificate (or equivalent) and have been diving within the last 12 months to join our boat dives due to the depths and environment at many sites.
Prices for our double boat dives:
- $120 Double Boat Dive (excluding equipment)
- $75 Full equipment rental
- $40 Tank and weights rental only
- $15 Mooring Fee (only applies to dives on the HMAS Adelaide)
What times are the boat dives?
- Our boat dives generally depart Rose Bay Marina in the morning between 9am and 10am.
- Some boat dives depart from other marinas (eg trips to ex-HMAS Adelaide). Always check departure times and locations with us!
- Trip duration is approximately 3-4 hours but can take a little longer depending on chosen dive site and ocean conditions.