Jervis BayWeekend Liveaboard Trips
Located 180km south of Sydney, Jervis Bay offers some of New South Wales' best diving. Wrecks, caves, reefs, swim-throughs and Australian Fur Seals - not to mention some of the whitest sand beaches in Australia - attract divers and holiday-makers alike to the bay
Where and When?
The weekend starts in Huskisson, Jervis Bay (approximately 3 hours' drive south of Sydney). Your liveaboard Ocean Trek will be ready for boarding at 9pm and will depart at 11:00pm, returning to Huskisson for disembarkation at 4:00pm on Sunday.
We will have the opportunity to complete 3 dives on Saturday, with the possibility of a night dive (winter only), and 2 dives on Sunday. Jervis Bay has some amazing dive sites and one of the main attractions are the seals. These beautiful animals are very playful and love attention from divers. If you have a camera, bring it along, they love to have their picture taken.
How much & what's included?
The cost of the trip is $495 and includes:
- 2 nights accommodation
- All meals while onboard
- 5 dives*
- Tanks and weights
*Air is included, but Nitrox will be charged extra and paid directly to Ocean Trek
Space is limited so book now to avoid missing out!
Tanks and weights are included with the trip. For those with additional equipment requirements we offer special trip pricing for the duration of the weekend. Equipment can be picked up as early as the Thursday before the trip.
- Full equipment rental: Special Trip Price $120 - Book online for $100
- Full equipment ex/ Mask, Snorkel, Fins: Special Trip Price $100 - Book online for $80
- BCD and Regulators: Special Trip Price $80 - Book online for $60
Special course pricing
Advanced Open Water Course
- Normally $395
- Special Trip Price $295. Save $100!
A minimum of PADI Advanced Open Water or equivalent is required for all trips for you to enjoy the best dive sites some of which are beyond 18m. If you don't hold this certification we have a special offer for you. You can complete the course with us as part of your trip for a discounted price of $295 in Sydney prior to departure.
Advanced Course Schedule:
- Day 1 - Completed in Sydney on a weekend before the trip.
- Navigation Dive, Buoyancy Dive, Fish ID Dive
- Day 2 - Completed during your trip.
- Deep Dive & Boat Dive
- Normally $295
- Special Trip Price $225. Save $70!
To really allow you to make the most of your bottom time the PADI Nitrox course will be available on this trip at a special rate of $225 (Theory conducted in Sydney before departure).
Diving with Enriched Air Nitrox (EAN) allows you to extend your bottom times and shorten your surface intervals. Enriched Air is a breathing gas with an oxygen content of between 21% and 40%, consequently you are breathing less nitrogen so can dive for longer as your body is taking on less nitrogen.
Important info for the trip
- PADI Advanced level or equivalent is the minimum required certification level for all DCB trips. This is due to the varied dive sites and to cater for different environments and depths on our adventures, such as wrecks, shark gutters and cool canyons. Lots of the best diving is beyond 18m and we don’t want you to miss out.
- Transportation is not included but we will help arrange car-pooling if needed, just drop us an email to let us know.
- All divers require an SMB (Surface Marker Buoy) and spool and a torch for night dives where applicable. The SMB and spool are for your safety incase you drift from the boat when surfacing. We offer good discounts on any gear you need to purchase so please let us know if you need any of the above items.
- We will have an orientation evening on the Wednesday evening prior to departure date. We meet at Dive Centre Bondi at 7pm to cover paperwork, car pooling and arrange equipment. If you cannot attend don’t worry, drop into the shop at your convenience during the week and we can arrange it for you.
- Please ensure you have dived in the last few months. This is so you are familiar with your weighting and your equipment ensuring you will be more comfortable in the water and get the maximum enjoyment from your trip.