PADI Enriched Air Diver Course
PADI’s most popular specialty - diving with enriched air gives you more 'no decompression' time, especially on repetitive scuba dives. If you like the idea of longer dive times and shorter surface intervals, ask us about PADI's Enriched Air Diving course.
Learn why diving with air that has a higher oxygen and lower nitrogen content gives you more bottom time, enriched air equipment considerations and dive planning. During a practical session, and two optional scuba dives, you’ll:
- 1. Discuss managing oxygen exposure.
- 2. Practice analyzing oxygen content in your scuba tank.
- 3. Set your dive computer for diving with enriched air nitrox
- 4. Learn how to plan enriched air dives to maximise your bottom time
The course costs $295 and includes:
- 1. PADI Enriched Air Manual.
- 2. Practical gas analysis and theory session.
- 3. Two boat dives plus all equipment
- 4. Your Enriched Air PADI Certification Card.
Combine with another course, or choose theory-only option for only $195.