- Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Sat & Sun: 7:30am - 6:00pm
PADI Scuba Review Course
Haven’t dived in a while? Our Refresher program is for any certified diver who feels they need to touch up and it is also a requirement if you haven’t dived within the last 6 months. The main components of the program are: dive theory review, equipment assembly, underwater dive skills, surface dive skills and buoyancy control. Our program is conducted in the Ocean and includes two dives therefore it is also a great way to do some supervised dives.
The course is divided into three parts:
- Theory review via e-learning
- Equipment review and gear preparation
- In water skills revision
- Two guided dives
HOW MUCH AND WHAT IS INCLUDED?
The PADI scuba review costs $225 and includes:
- Low ratio PADI Instructor led day, max 4:1
- E-learning access pass
- All required dive equipment
- In water skills review
- 2 ocean dives
Combine with the Enriched Air Course for only $225
HOW MUCH TIME DO I NEED?
On booking you will be emailed an e-learning access pass this is your personal log in code to complete the theory revision prior to coming diving with us. The Scuba review course is conducted over 1 day we start and finish at Dive Centre Bondi. We begin at 9am and finish anywhere from 2-4pm. This program is flexible and we schedule it on request.
PERSONAL EQUIPMENT REQUIRED FOR ALL DIVE COURSES AFTER OPEN WATER
The majority of the larger and more expensive pieces of equipment are provided in the course cost. However, safety is of paramount importance to us and there are a few pieces of personal safety equipment that we require you to provide to become a PADI Enriched Air Nitrox and above with Dive Centre Bondi.
- Mask, snorkel, boots & fins - required by Dive Centre Bondi on all courses for hygiene and comfort
- Log Book - PADI training prerequisite
- Knife & Underwater Writing Slate - required by PADI for safety
- Surface Marker Buoy (SMB) and Reel - safety equipment required on all boat dives with Dive Centre Bondi
We have well priced packages available with the above items at student rates.
- Mask, snorkel, boots & fins - $50
- Con-Ed Package - $50
WHERE DO WE GO?
The knowledge development portion of the course is conducted at Dive Centre Bondi. The dive sites that we use are dependent on weather and sea conditions although we generally use dive sites at Gordon's Bay, Clovelly Pool and Bare Island (La Perouse). All the dives are shore dives and a description of each site can be found at our diving in Sydney page