- Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Sat & Sun: 7:30am - 6:00pm
PADI Master Scuba Diver Course
The best of the best in recreational scuba diving exploring the underwater world when you become a PADI Master Scuba Diver - with the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating, you've reached the highest non professional level in the PADI System of diver education. It means that you've acquired significant training and experience in a variety of dive environments.
To qualify as a Master Scuba Diver, you must complete 5 PADI specialty courses. Please contact the Dive centre to discuss a package cost for this course.
PERSONAL EQUIPMENT REQUIRED FOR ALL DIVE COURSES AFTER OPEN WATER
The majority of the larger and more expensive pieces of equipment are provided in the course cost. However, safety is of paramount importance to us and there are a few pieces of personal safety equipment that we require you to provide to become a Rescue Diver and above with Dive Centre Bondi.
- Mask, snorkel, boots & fins - required by Dive Centre Bondi on all courses for hygiene and comfort
- Log Book - PADI training prerequisite
- Knife & Underwater Writing Slate - required by PADI for safety
- Surface Marker Buoy (SMB) and Reel - safety equipment required on all boat dives with Dive Centre Bondi
- Mask, snorkel, boots & fins - $50
- Con-Ed Package - $50
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
To book a place on the MSD course just contact us and let us know when you want to start. Payment is on booking to secure your place.